Full Stack: The Myth & the Bullshit
My plan is to write this post in the open, in the meantime these are my current thoughts on the subject.
- FE is a spectrum UX <----> HTML/CSS <----> JS/Engineering
- Everyone has forgotten about standards
More than just HTML
- What about accessibility? _ Performance anyone? _ Cross browser testing... _ Devices! Devices! Devices! _ Sass, CSS & pattern libraries _ Build tools _ Linting
- It's no longer about converting a design to a template, we've got more intelligent in our approach, the bredth of FE has grown massively and as such...
- So, let me ask you, are you really fullstack?