Full Stack: The Myth & the Bullshit
My plan is to write this post in the open, in the meantime these are my current thoughts on the subject.
FE is a spectrum
- UX <----> HTML/CSS <----> JS/Engineering
- Everyone has forgotten about standards
More than just HTML
- What about accessibility?
- Performance anyone?
- Cross browser testing...
- Devices! Devices! Devices!
- Sass, CSS & pattern libraries
- Build tools
- It's no longer about converting a design to a template, we've got more intelligent in our approach, the bredth of FE has grown massively and as such...
- So, let me ask you, are you really fullstack?