Being an introvert ISTP, the very idea of public speaking scares the crap out of me, but I do it, because weirdly I enjoy it - usually afterwards, when I’m in the pub.
Sadly nothing at the minute, given Covid, but I am exploring opportunities for future talks.
- a11yMCR: Design systems at Co-op
Apr 2021 - remote
- UX, Coffee + Code podcast: Design systems
- Camp Digital: “And in the beginning there was HTML”
- May 2020, Manchester UK. (Sadly cancelled due to the pandemic)
- UX Scotland: “And in the beginning there was HTML”
- June 2020, Edinburgh UK (Sadly cancelled due to the pandemic)
- UX Crunch, Manchester UK: Data accessibility - January 2020
- UX Scotland: “How we became accidental accessibility champions, and how you could too!”
- 14th June 2018 - Edinburgh
- Camp Digital: “Accidentally becoming accessibility champions”
- 2nd May 2018 - Manchester
- Front Enders: “Our adventures with pattern libraries”
- Thursday 15th March - London: